Lending Criteria & Application Information
Capital Fund prioritizes loans for health center projects that respond to current pressing health care needs including providing new access points in areas that are medically underserved; expanding capacity or adding services in communities that are currently served by health centers but for which there is a demonstrated need; replacing/repairing outdated, inadequate existing facilities and equipping existing and new facilities with state-of-the-art medical, dental, and HIT equipment. Priority will be given to those health centers that utilize Capital Link’s technical assistance services.
- Your health center and community it serves
- The proposed project and its impact on the community
- The Project Budget and Sources and Uses of Funds
- 3 years of audited financial statements, UDS reports and current YTD financials
- 5-7 years of financial projections, together with assumptions used to develop the projections