What We Do
As the lending affiliate of Capital Link, Inc., Community Health Center Capital Fund (Capital Fund) assists Federally-Qualified Health Centers and similar organizations by:
- Providing direct loans for facility and equipment projects
- Providing NMTC financing for eligible health center projects
- Developing and/or managing loan programs for health centers
- Providing underwriting services for others; and
- Participating in health center-controlled LLCs as necessary for tax credit transactions
Capital Fund seeks to leverage its loans and programs through relationships with multiple other sources of capital, which together can meet the capital financing needs of health centers.